Sunday, October 11, 2009

Process not Product

Just as well I do this painting lark for the doing it, rather than the have done it as I managed to spend most of this afternoon thoroughly enjoying not making much apparent progress with the always lovely Bill.
The grain and the overall dodgy-ness of the lightening job on the photo is because I got so carried away with the not doing very much at all I lost the last of the light.
Also found out today (from Esther at Pyndan, who used to work at Frontier . . . a long(ish) story I'll get around to soon) that Bill was an utterly mad camel, commonly called Billy. Makes it nice to get some background. We also worked out the camel on the right of Pyndan Pair, a lovely girl called Ruby. Seems Betty and Ruby are good friends and do spend a lot of time hanging out together as in the pic. Nice.

Well another weekend of not quite finishing this painting, but never mind.

No comments: