Sunday, November 12, 2017

Comfort zone? Now where was that again ...

playing with all sorts of things beyond where I know (and like, to be honest) what I'm doing.  Watercolour, paper, loose impressionistic stuff, multi-media, modelling compound (a material, not a place), combining aerial and perspective views . . . hmmmmm prob give this a break tomorrow and do some drawing or painting to feel like me for a bit. 
No idea at all how things are progressing, if at all, which I guess is part of the challenge.  (Pasted on smile now) . ..
Apart from the first one (playing with colour on a monoprint), the rest are preparation for an image to accompany a chapter in a book about the remote Indigenous teacher preparation program I've been involved with, about teacher identity . . .








No comments: