Sunday, June 13, 2010

all about noses and eyes really

I know Lucy II was meant to be finished, but she needed just a few bits of paint around her nose and eyes.  Now her nose looks a bit more attached to her face.  Always a good plan.  Betty, who waited quite patiently till I was finally done with Lucy, also had her nose remodelled: lopsided actually looks better than straight on her in this pic.  Not sure if she's actually a bit skew-wiff, or if its just her stance (I'll have to have a good look next time I head out Pyndan way).  And interestingly enough, while I usually love doing eyes, people's as well as camels' (always makes me think of Chew from Blade Runner: "I do eyes", while carefully ignoring his rather sticky end), Betty's eyes here have been problematic, and her nose more fun. 

No comments: